At Wonderland Camp, we believe that everyone deserves to camp. Our summer program is reserved for children and adults with disabilities. For over 50 years, we have been hosting campers and giving them the time of their lives.
- Reserved for children and adults with disabilities ages 6 and up.
- Weekly themes to make each camp experience different for those coming to camp multiple weeks.
- Camper to counselor ratios of 1 camper to 1 counselor (1:1) accepted most weeks.
- Clinical staff on-site to accommodate all medical and dietary needs.
SPRING & FALL WEEKEND CAMPS
- New Spring Break weekend camps have been added for 2022.
- Weekend camps are specialized and may include all abilities.
Here are just a few of the features you’ll find at Wonderland Camp:
- Archery (indoor & outdoor)
- Air-conditioned & heated cabins
- Arts & Crafts room
- Basketball court
- Climbing Wall
- Game room
- Giant Swing
- High Ropes Course
- Interactive Beam game
- Lake front
- Mini Golf
- OK Clinic
- Paddle boats
- Pontoon rides
- Sensory room
- Soccer field
- Splash pad
- Swimming pool
- Talent Show
- Walking & rolling trails
- Volleyball court
Many campers receive assistance to help with the cost of camp. Here are some resources that have helped.
- Check with your county’s disability services, SB40, and Department of Social Services for funding availability. Many counties have allotments for respite or therapeutic recreation.
- Ask your local church or civic clubs. Church and civic clubs are typically supportive of such requests. Well-known civic clubs include:
- Lion’s Club
- Start an online fundraiser. Wonderland Camp is proud to offer an easy fundraising platform at no cost to you on social media. This is the easiest way for your friends and family to donate towards your camp fees.
- Learn more and sign-up as a fundraiser here.
- Create your profile and set your goal
- You’ll have a specific keyword that friends & family can donate towards your goal
- Share your campaign on social media, email, and text
For additional fundraising questions, email Stephanie@wonderlandcamp.org. For all other inquiries, email email@example.com.