Many campers receive assistance to help with the cost of camp. Here are some resources that have helped.
- Check with your county’s disability services, SB40, and the Department of Social Services for funding availability. Many counties have allotments for respite or therapeutic recreation.
Ask your local church or civic clubs. Church and civic clubs are typically supportive of such requests. Well-known civic clubs include:
- Lion’s Club
- Start an online fundraiser. Wonderland Camp is proud to offer an easy fundraising platform at no cost to you on social media. This is the easiest way for your friends and family to donate towards your camp fees.
- Learn more and sign-up as a fundraiser here.
- Create your profile and set your goal
- You’ll have a specific keyword that friends & family can donate toward your goal
- Share your campaign on social media, email, and text
For additional fundraising questions, email Stephanie@wonderlandcamp.org.
For all other inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.